It’s almost that time again…
If you are new around here and have absolutely no idea what this party is all about then you can read all about it and see previous parties here… and feel free to join on in – we’d love that! 🙂
So the next party is going to next Friday 17th February 2012
(yay me for getting the right year 😉 )
And here are your questions so that you can pre-prepare if you wish, or at least know what you’re in for this time…
1) What are your preferred crafts? Do you have one primary one that you do most of or do you dabble around in many different crafts?
2) What avenues inspire you most in your sewing/crafting that we might like to check out?
e.g. what are your favourite books or websites or shops to visit etc… that we *must* know about 😉
3) Are you a one project at a time person or do you have “craft ADD” – OR are you somehow like me and have a combination of both?
4) What is/has been your longest ever Work in Progress (WIP)?
5 ) What are some of your crafty projects that you’ve made recently (or not so recently is ok to) that you’d love us to see?
6) Do you have a piece of fabric or craft item of any sort with a story behind it that you’d like to share briefly?
So there you go, those are our questions for this month.
Happy to take suggestions for topics/questions for next month too. Love to in actual fact – because I’m just about all out LOL…
Happy writing. Look forward to reading all you have to say on Friday if you plan to join with us! 🙂